- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 275
- Fat Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 33g
- Sodium Content: 1.28g
Tuna, asparagus & white bean salad
- asparagus - 1 large bunch asparagus
- tuna-steak - 2 x 200g cans yellowfin tuna steaks in water, drained
- cannellini-bean - 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans in water, drained
- red-onion - 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- caper - 2 tbsp capers
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- red-wine-vinegar - 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- tarragon - 2 tbsp tarragon, finely chopped
- Cook the asparagus in a large pan of boiling water for 4-5 mins until tender. Drain well, cool under running water, then cut into finger-length pieces. Toss together the tuna, beans, onion, capers and asparagus in a large serving bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and tarragon together, then pour over the salad. Chill until ready to serve.
Healthy lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has asparagus, tuna steak, cannellini bean, red onion, caper, olive oil, red wine vinegar and tarragon.