- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 497
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 40g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
Turkey & coriander burgers with guacamole
- turkey-mince - 400g turkey mince
- worcestershire-sauce - 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- breadcrumb - 85g fresh breadcrumb
- coriander - 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- red-onion - 1 red onion, finely chopped
- avocado - 1 large ripe avocado, or 2 small
- chilli - 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- lime - juice 1 lime
- ciabatta - 4 ciabatta rolls, cut in half
- sunflower-oil - 1 tsp sunflower oil
- peppadew - 8 hot peppadew peppers, roughly chopped
- Mix the mince, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, half each of the coriander and onion, and some seasoning until combined. Form into 4 burgers, then chill until ready to cook.
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado with the remaining coriander and onion, the chilli and lime juice, and season.
- Heat a griddle pan or barbecue until hot. Griddle the rolls, cut-side down, for 1 min, then keep warm. Brush the burgers with the oil to keep them from sticking. Cook for 7-8 mins on each side until charred and cooked through. Fill the rolls with the burgers, guacamole and peppadews.
Healthy takeaway recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has turkey mince, worcestershire sauce, breadcrumb, coriander, red onion, avocado, chilli, lime, ciabatta, sunflower oil and peppadew.