- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 294
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 26g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- sunflower-oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- onion - 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- green-pepper - 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- curry-paste - 2 tbsp curry paste (or gluten-free alternative)
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- chopped-tomato - 400g can chopped tomato
- turkey - 300g leftover turkey, diced
- potato - 300g leftover cooked potato (either boiled or roast), diced
- mango-chutney - 2 tbsp mango chutney
- coriander - small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- naan-bread - rice or naan bread, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a fairly high heat. Cook the onion and pepper for 3-4 mins until starting to soften and brown slightly. Stir in the curry paste and garlic, then cook for another 1-2 mins. Add the chopped tomatoes and 150ml water. Bring to the boil and bubble for 5 mins.
- Turn the heat down, stir in the turkey and potatoes, and cook for another 2-3 mins, then season and add the mango chutney. Scatter with coriander and serve with rice or naan.
Healthy winter recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, onion, green pepper, curry paste, garlic clove, chopped tomato, turkey, potato, mango chutney, coriander and naan bread.