- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 382
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 41g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- oil - 3 tbsp oil
- potato - 750g baby potatoes, larger ones halved
- turkey-breast-steak - 4 turkey breast steaks
- garlic-cloves - 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- caper - 3 tbsp capers
- chicken-stock - 250ml gluten-free chicken stock
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- dill - small pack dill, roughly chopped
- green-salad - green salad, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Toss the potatoes with 2 tbsp of the oil, season and roast for 40-45 mins.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan. Season the turkey steaks and cook for 2-3 mins each side until cooked through, then remove and set aside. Add the garlic, capers, stock and lemon juice to the pan and bubble for 3-4 mins. Return the turkey to the pan to warm through. Stir in the dill and lemon zest, then serve with the potatoes and salad.
400 calorie meal recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has oil, potato, turkey breast steak, garlic cloves, caper, chicken stock, lemon, dill and green salad.