- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 142
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 0.2g
- Protein Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- blanco-tequila - 40ml Blanco tequila
- mescal - 10ml mescal
- passata - 20ml passata
- lime-juice - 10ml lime juice
- lemon-juice - 5ml lemon juice
- grenadine - 5ml grenadine
- worcestershire-sauce - 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- pepper-sauce - 3 dashes pepper sauce (Tabasco is fine)
- smoked-sea-salt - smoked sea salt, finely ground
- Chill a small wine glass or coupette glass, then brush a little water on the rim and dip into some fine smoked salt.
- Put all the cocktail ingredients in the base of a cocktail shaker or a glass full of ice. Stir until the outside of the container feels cold, then strain into the prepared glass.
Halloween drinks recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has blanco tequila, mescal, passata, lime juice, lemon juice, grenadine, worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and smoked sea salt.