- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 576
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 104g
- Sugar Content: 43g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
Vegan mug cake
- dairy-free-milk - 3 tbsp dairy-free milk, we used oat milk
- lemon-zest - pinch lemon zest
- lemon-juice - 1 tsp lemon juice
- sunflower-oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- self-raising-flour - 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- caster-sugar - 2 tbsp caster sugar
- bicarbonate-of-soda - pinch bicarbonate of soda
- raspberries - 4 fresh or frozen raspberries
- coconut-cream - coconut cream or dairy-free ice cream
- Put the milk in a microwave-safe mug, add the lemon zest and juice and leave to sit for 2-3 mins. It should start to look a bit grainy, as if it has split. Stir in the sunflower oil, flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda. Mix really well with a fork until smooth.
- Drop in the raspberries then microwave on high for 1 min 30 secs, or until puffed up and cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of coconut cream, or a scoop of dairy-free ice cream if you like.
Easy vegan recipe for 1 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has dairy-free milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, sunflower oil, self-raising flour, caster sugar, bicarbonate of soda, raspberries and coconut cream.Add to Favourites