- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 293
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Veggie tahini lentils
- tahini - 50g tahini
- lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- red-onion - 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- yellow-pepper - 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- green-bean - 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- courgette - 1 courgette, sliced into half moons
- kale - 100g shredded kale
- puy-lentils - 250g pack pre-cooked Puy lentils
- In a jug, mix the tahini with the zest and juice of the lemon and 50ml of cold water to make a runny dressing. Season to taste, then set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the red onion, along with a pinch of salt, and fry for 2 mins until starting to soften and colour. Add the garlic, pepper, green beans and courgette and fry for 5 min, stirring frequently.
- Tip in the kale, lentils and the tahini dressing. Keep the pan on the heat for a couple of mins, stirring everything together until the kale is wilted and it's all coated in the creamy dressing.
Healthy vegan recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has tahini, lemon, olive oil, red onion, garlic clove, yellow pepper, green bean, courgette, kale and puy lentils.