- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 433
- Fat Content: 28g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
Vitality chicken salad with avocado dressing
- soya-bean - handful frozen soya beans
- chicken-breast - 1 skinless cooked chicken breast, shredded
- cucumber - 1/4 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- avocado - 1/2 avocado, flesh scooped out
- tabasco-sauce - few drops Tabasco sauce
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon, plus a lemon wedge
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- little-gem-lettuce - 5-6 Little Gem lettuce leaves
- seed - 1 tsp mixed seed
- Blanch the soya beans for 3 mins. Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly. Put the chicken, beans and cucumber in a bowl.
- Blitz the avocado, Tabasco, lemon juice and oil in a food processor or with a hand blender. Season, pour into the bowl and mix well to coat.
- Spoon the mixture into the lettuce leaves (or serve it alongside them) and sprinkle with the seeds. Chill until lunch, then serve with a lemon wedge.
High-protein recipe for 1 people, takes only 3 mins; recipe has soya bean, chicken breast, cucumber, avocado, tabasco sauce, lemon, extra-virgin olive oil, little gem lettuce and seed.