- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 206
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Sugar Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.11g
Warm cauliflower salad
- cauliflower - 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- red-onion - 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- sherry-vinegar - 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- honey - 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- raisin - 3 tbsp raisins
- dill - small bunch dill, snipped
- almond - 3 tbsp toasted, flaked almond
- baby-spinach - 50g baby spinach
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season and roast for 15 mins. Stir in the red onion and carry on roasting for 15-20 mins more until tender.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, mix the vinegar, honey and raisins with some seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in the dressing, dill, almonds and spinach, and serve.
Dairy-free lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has cauliflower, olive oil, red onion, sherry vinegar, honey, raisin, dill, almond and baby spinach.