- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 625
- Fat Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 48g
- Sodium Content: 2.88g
Warm chicken salad
- chicken-breast - 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- baguette - 1/2 small baguette, cut into bite-size pieces
- olive-oil - 4 tbsp olive oil
- balsamic-vinegar - 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- mixed-salad-leaves - 150g bag mixed salad leaves
- beetroot - 1 x 250g pack cooked beetroot, cut into bite-size pieces
- goat's-cheese - 100g goat's cheese
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Spread the chunks of chicken and baguette over a shallow roasting tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat. Season, then put in the oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the bread is golden and crisp.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a dressing. Split the bag of leaves between two serving plates, add the beetroot, then scatter the cheese over. Toss with the warm chicken and bread, drizzle with the dressing, then serve straight away.
Eat like an athlete recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, baguette, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mixed salad leaves, beetroot and goat’s cheese.