- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 354
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Sugar Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
Warm chorizo & chickpea salad
- chorizo - 280g pack cooking chorizo, sliced
- red-onion - 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- red-pepper - 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- chickpea - 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- semi-dried-tomato - 12 semi-dried tomatoes
- red-wine-vinegar - 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- rocket - 100g bag rocket, to serve
- In a large frying pan, dry-fry the chorizo until golden for about 10 mins, then use a slotted spoon to scoop it from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and soften in the chorizo fat for 10 mins. Stir in the chickpeas and tomatoes, warming through.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and season. Serve in bowls with handfuls of rocket on top.
200-400 calorie recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chorizo, red onion, red pepper, chickpea, semi-dried tomato, red wine vinegar and rocket.