- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 1.31g
Warm mushroom, lentil & goat’s cheese salad
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- chestnut-mushroom - 250g chestnut mushroom, sliced
- red-wine-vinegar - 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- dijon-mustard - 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- red-pepper - 2 red peppers, finely chopped
- red-onion - half a red onion, finely chopped
- lentil - 400g can lentil, drained and rinsed
- little-gem-lettuce - 2-3 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- goat's-cheese - 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then quickly fry the mushrooms until just starting to soften. Remove from the heat, then stir in the remaining oil with the vinegar and mustard. Stir well until mixed, then add the peppers, onion and lentils and mix well again.
- Arrange the leaves over 4 plates. Spoon the lentil salad over the top, add the goat's cheese and serve.
Vegetarian salad recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has olive oil, chestnut mushroom, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, red pepper, red onion, lentil, little gem lettuce and goat’s cheese.