- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 63
- Fat Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Warm spring vegetables
- courgette - 2 large courgettes, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- asparagus-spear - 200g asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- frozen-pea - 100g frozen peas
- frozen-broad-bean - 100g frozen broad beans
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- parsley - small pack parsley, roughly chopped
- Put the courgette ribbons in a large bowl with a pinch of salt and the lemon juice.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 2 mins, adding the frozen peas and broad beans for the final min. Drain well, pod the broad beans and toss together with the courgette ribbons. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle on parsley and season to taste.
Sunday lunch recipe for 6 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has courgette, lemon, asparagus spear, frozen pea, frozen broad bean, extra virgin olive oil and parsley.