- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 336
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Sodium Content: 1.7g
Warm Thai chicken & noodle salad
- chicken-breast - 2 large skinless chicken breasts
- egg-noodle - 175g dried medium egg noodles
- chinese-leaf - 2 good handfuls of greens, such as Chinese leaf, finely shredded
- carrot - 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- spring-onion - 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- red-pepper - 1 red pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- coriander - a handful of fresh coriander leaves
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- root-ginger - 1 tbsp root ginger, finely chopped
- soy-sauce - 2 tbsp soy sauce
- lime - juice of 1 lime
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the grill to high. Put the chicken on a baking tray and grill for 10-12 minutes without turning, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to instructions. Drain and run cold water through to stop them sticking together.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl. Thinly slice the chicken and add to the bowl, along with the noodles and coriander leaves.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together with 2 tablespoons water, pour over the salad and toss well. Serve straight away.
Healthy Thai recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chicken breast, egg noodle, chinese leaf, carrot, spring onion, red pepper, coriander, red chilli, garlic clove, root ginger, soy sauce, lime and olive oil.