- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 9
- Fat Content: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.3g
- Sugar Content: 0.5g
- Fiber Content: 0.3g
- Protein Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 0.02g
Weaning recipe: Cauliflower cheese purée
- Put the cauliflower florets into a steamer over simmering water and cook for around 10-15 mins until tender.
- Add the cauliflower, still warm, to afood processorwith the cheese and a splash of milk and blitz until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times while blitzing to get a smooth consistency throughout.
- Serve one portion and divide the rest between small containers or ice cube trays and freeze.
Weaning recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has cauliflower, cheddar and milk.