- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 103
- Fat Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Sugar Content: 0.4g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Weaning recipe: Pea pesto with pasta shapes
- Tip the peas into a food processor, along with the pine nuts, Parmesan, basil and olive oil. Blitz until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times. It should be a really smooth consistency with no chunks of pine nut for babies.
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then stir through a little pesto. Babies should need about one teaspoon for a serving.
- Cover and keep the remaining pesto in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Easy pasta recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has frozen pea, pine nuts, parmesan, basil leaf, extra virgin olive oil and pasta.Add to Favourites