- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 25
- Fat Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 0.1g
- Fiber Content: 0.4g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.01g
Weaning recipe: Salmon, pea & potato purée
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Wrap the potato in foil, place on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 1 hour 15 mins. Wrap the fish in a piece of foil, put on the same tray and continue cooking for a further 10 mins or until the fish is opaque and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in boiling water for 3 mins or until tender. Drain.
- Once cooked, halve the potato and scoop out the filling. Flake the fish, removing any bones and discarding the skin.
- Blitz the peas, potato and salmon in afood processor, adding a splash of milk or knob of butter if you like, to loosen the puree. Serve one portion and divide the rest between small containers and freeze.
Weaning recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has baking potato, salmon fillet, peas and milk.