- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 304
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 36g
- Sodium Content: 1.23g
White fish with spicy beans and chorizo
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- rosemary - small rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- chorizo - 25g chorizo or other spicy sausage, chopped
- garlic-clove - 2 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- passata - 700g/1lb 9oz bottle passata
- cannellini-bean - 410g can cannellini bean in water, drained
- cabbage - 200g/7oz shredded green cabbage
- sugar - pinch sugar
- haddock - 4 skinless chunky fillets haddock or cod
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onion for 5 mins. Add the rosemary, chorizo and garlic, then fry for 2 mins more until the chorizo is starting to crisp. Tip in the passata, beans, cabbage and sugar, season, then simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the fish to the pan, leaving the tops of the fillets peeking out of the sauce, then cover with a lid and leave to cook for 3-5 mins or until the flesh flakes easily. Delicious served with crusty bread.
Holiday-at-home recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, rosemary, chorizo, garlic clove, passata, cannellini bean, cabbage, sugar and haddock.