- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 395
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Sugar Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 39g
- Sodium Content: 1g
Wild salmon veggie bowl
- carrot - 2 carrots
- courgette - 1 large courgette
- beetroot - 2 cooked beetroot, diced
- balsamic-vinegar - 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- dill - 1/3 small pack dill, chopped, plus some extra fronts (optional)
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- salmon - 280g poached or canned wild salmon
- caper - 2 tbsp capers in vinegar, rinsed
- Shred the carrots and courgette into long spaghetti strips with a julienne peeler or spiralizer, and pile onto two plates.
- Stir the beetroot, balsamic vinegar, chopped dill and red onion together in a small bowl, then spoon on top of the veg. Flake over chunks of the salmon and scatter with the capers and extra dill, if you like.
High protein lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has carrot, courgette, beetroot, balsamic vinegar, dill, red onion, salmon and caper.