- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 359
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 22g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Asparagus & lentil salad with cranberries & crumbled feta Recipe
Whole foods recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has garlic clove, puy lentils, asparagus, spring onion, dried cranberries, rapeseed oil, apple cider vinegar, cherry tomato and feta.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove
- Cherry Tomato - 140g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spring Onion - 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Puy Lentils - 125g Puy lentils
- Feta - 50g feta (read back of pack for vegetarian option)
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tbsp extra virgin rapeseed oil, plus a little extra (optional)
- Asparagus - 100g pack fine asparagus tips
- Dried Cranberries - 25g dried cranberries
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- Finely grate the garlic and put in a bowl. Boil the lentils for 25 mins, and put the asparagus in a steamer over them for the last 5 mins until just tender.
- Meanwhile, put the onions, cranberries, oil and vinegar in the bowl with the garlic and stir well. When the lentils are ready, drain and toss them into the dressing with the tomatoes. Tip into plastic containers (for a packed lunch), or onto plates, then top with the asparagus and crumble over the feta. Drizzle with a little extra oil, if you like.