- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 223
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.91g
Avocado, prawn & fennel cocktails
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- orange - 1 segmented orange, plus the juice from the trimmings
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- fennel-bulb - 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved and finely sliced
- avocado - 1 avocado, quartered, peeled and sliced
- prawn - 200g cooked king prawn
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions, sliced
- rocket - 55g bag wild rocket
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil and citrus juices together in a small bowl with some salt and pepper, then set aside.
- In a bowl, toss all the other ingredients, except the rocket, together with the orange segments and half of the dressing. Scatter the rocket leaves into 4 Martini glasses or small bowls, pile the salad into the centre, then drizzle with the remaining dressing just before serving.
Low-carb recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has extra-virgin olive oil, orange, lemon, fennel bulb, avocado, prawn, spring onion and rocket.