- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 12
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 211
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 1.8g
Baked artichoke dip
- loaf - 400g round cob loaf
- artichoke-heart - 2 x 390g tins artichoke hearts, drained
- mayonnaise - 140g light mayonnaise
- parmesan - 140g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- salt - two pinches of garlic salt
- chive - small bunch chives, finely chopped
- crusty-bread - extra crusty bread chunks, crackers or crunchy tortillas, to serve
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Slice the top off and hollow out the loaf. Break the artichoke hearts into chunks, place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic salt and a good grinding of black pepper, then mix well.
- Fill the hollowed-out loaf with the artichoke mixture. Pop the lid back on, wrap the loaf in foil, then bake for 20 mins. Remove the foil and give the mixture a stir, then rewrap and return to the oven for a further 45-50 mins or until the filling is piping hot.
- Remove from the oven, scatter over the chives and dive in.
Sharing recipe for 12 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has loaf, artichoke heart, mayonnaise, parmesan, salt, chive and crusty bread.Add to Favourites