- Serving: 2 (makes 4)
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 243
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
- In a bowl, mash 1 large banana with a fork until it resembles a thick puree.
- Stir in 2 beaten eggs, a pinch of baking powder (gluten-free if coeliac) and a splash of vanilla extract.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or pancake pan over a medium heat and brush with 1/2 tsp oil.
- Using half the batter, spoon two pancakes into the pan, cook for 1-2 mins each side, then tip onto a plate. Repeat the process with another 1/2 tsp oil and the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with 25g roughly chopped pecans and 125g raspberries.
Low-calorie breakfast recipe for 2 (makes 4) people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has banana, egg, baking powder, vanilla extract, oil, pecan and raspberry.