- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 301
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Sodium Content: 1.51g
Bang bang prawn salad
- flat-rice-noodle - 140g flat rice noodles
- peanut-butter - 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- coconut-milk - 4 tbsp half-fat coconut milk
- sweet-chilli-sauce - 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- spring-onion - 3 spring onions, sliced
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthways, deseeded and sliced
- beansprout - 300g pack beansprouts
- prawn - 200g pack cooked peeled prawn
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions, then rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. In a small saucepan melt together the peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet chilli sauce and half the spring onions, adding 1-2 tbsp of water to loosen the mixture to a drizzling consistency.
- Mix the noodles, cucumber and beansprouts in a serving dish. Top with the prawns, drizzle over the peanut sauce and scatter over the remaining spring onions.
Vietnamese recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has flat rice noodle, peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet chilli sauce, spring onion, cucumber, beansprout and prawn.