- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 142
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Boozy caramel mini shakes Recipe
Boozy caramel mini shakes is a Caramel recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has double cream, irish cream liqueur and caramel.
- Milk - 150ml milk
- Double Cream - 50ml double cream
- Vodka - 25ml vodka
- Caramel - 2 tbsp caramel (we used dulce de leche)
- Ice Cream - 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml Irish cream liqueur (we used Baileys)
- Chocolate Wafers - 6 rolled chocolate wafers
- Fudge - 2 pieces of fudge, chopped small
- In a small bowl whisk the double cream until thick, then add 1 tbsp of the cream liqueur and whisk again until the mixture just holds its shape then transfer to a disposable piping bag and set aside until needed.
- In a small jug stir together the caramel and 2 tsp of the cream liqueur until smooth then pour into the base of 6 x 60ml tall shot glasses, reserving 1-2 tsp of the mixture to decorate. Put the rest of the cream liqueur into a blender with the milk, vodka and ice cream. Blitz until smooth then pour into the prepared glasses.
- Pipe the boozy cream on top, drizzle with the reserved caramel sauce and decorate with chocolate wafers and tiny pieces of fudge. Serve immediately.