- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 419
- Carbohydrate Content: 55g
- Fat Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.03g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Broccoli & sage pasta Recipe
Broccoli & sage pasta is a Brain-boosting recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has spaghetti, broccoli and olive oil.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Parmesan - grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), to serve (optional)
- Spaghetti - 140g quick-cook spaghetti
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Chilli - 1/4 tsp crushed chillies
- Shallot - 2 shallots, sliced
- Broccoli - 140g long-stem broccoli, trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
- Sage - 12 sage leaves, shredded
- Boil the spaghetti for 1 min. Add the broccoli and cook for 4 mins more.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and add the shallots and garlic. Gently cook for 5 mins until golden. Add the chillies and sage to the pan and gently cook for 2 mins. Drain the pasta, mix with the shallot mixture in the pan, then scatter with Parmesan, if you like.