- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 639
- Carbohydrate Content: 71g
- Fat Content: 38g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 19g
- Sodium Content: 0.54g
- Sugar Content: 46g
Brownie fudge pie Recipe
Brownie fudge pie is a Chocolate baking recipe for 8 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has plain flour, butter and icing sugar.
- Dark Chocolate - 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- Egg - 3 large eggs
- Butter - 85g butter, chopped into pieces
- Plain Flour - 175g plain flour
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Muscovado Sugar - 300g light brown muscovado sugar
- Cocoa - 50g cocoa, plus extra to serve
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing Sugar - 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Macadamia Nut - 50g macadamia nuts, chopped
- Ice Cream - ice cream to serve
- Tip the flour, butter, icing sugar and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse to make crumbs. Add 2 1/2-3 tbsp water and pulse until it comes together. Wrap in cling film and chill for 20 mins.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use to line a deep 23cm loose-based tart tin. Leave the excess pastry overhanging the edges of the tin. Line with baking parchment, fill with baking beans and chill for 15 mins.
- Bake for 15 mins, remove the paper and beans, then bake 5 mins more until the pastry is crisp and pale golden.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together to create a mousse-like texture. Stir in the vanilla and melted butter, then fold in the flour and cocoa. Scatter the nuts and chocolate over the pastry case and pour the filling on top. Bake for 30 mins until firm with a slight wobble. Trim away the excess pastry and leave to cool. If freezing, wrap in cling film and foil. To defrost, unwrap and thaw.
- Serve at room temperature or warm, with a scoop of ice cream and dusting of cocoa.