- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 316
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
Buttered wild mushrooms on toast
- butter - 2 tbsp butter
- rosemary - 1/2 rosemary sprig, leaves picked and finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- wild-mushroom - 200g wild mushrooms, cleaned using a pastry brush, larger ones torn into pieces
- marmite - 1/4 tsp Marmite
- parsley - 1/2 small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- sourdough - 4 slices sourdough, toasted
- Heat 1 tbsp butter, the rosemary and garlic in a frying pan over a medium heat. Once bubbling, toss in the mushrooms and cook until golden and tender. Add the remaining 1 tbsp butter to the pan with the Marmite and swirl it around to coat the mushrooms. Remove from the heat and scatter over the parsley with a little seasoning.
- Divide the mushrooms between the 4 slices of toast, and drizzle over any butter left in the pan. Serve immediately.
Quick winter recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has butter, rosemary, garlic clove, wild mushroom, marmite, parsley and sourdough.