- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 630
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 115g
- Sugar Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Sodium Content: 2.92g
Butternut & rosemary pizza
- white-bread - 500g pack white bread mix
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more to drizzle, if you like
- butternut-squash - 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cut into small cubes
- red-onion - 2 red onions, sliced
- rosemary - 3 rosemary sprigs, leaves chopped, plus extra to decorate
- caster-sugar - 1 tbsp caster sugar
- balsamic-vinegar - 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- feta-cheese - 100g feta cheese
- Make the bread dough according to pack instructions, knead for a few mins, then, using a little flour to stop it sticking, roll out into 2 large rounds and lift onto baking sheets.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the squash with the onion and chopped rosemary for 5 mins until beginning to soften and brown. Splash in about 200ml water, then cook over a fierce heat for 10 mins, stirring until the squash is tender and almost all the liquid has gone. Heat oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas 7.
- Stir the sugar, vinegar and some seasoning into the squash mix, then spread it all over the pizza dough. Top with a few small rosemary sprigs, crumble over the feta, then drizzle with a little more oil, if you like. Bake 1 at a time for 15 mins or until the pizzas are golden and crisp. Serve with a salad.
Pizza recipe for 4 – 6 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has white bread, olive oil, butternut squash, red onion, rosemary, caster sugar, balsamic vinegar and feta cheese.