- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 350
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Fat Content: 30g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 2.45g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Celeriac tartare with smoked trout Recipe
Celeriac tartare with smoked trout is a Low FODMAP recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has celeriac, trout and rocket.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - extra-virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Parsley - small handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Rocket - 100g bag rocket
- Mayonnaise - 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Trout - 2 x 125g packs smoked trout, flaked
- Caper - small handful capers, rinsed and chopped
- Celeriac - 1 small celeriac
- Cornichon - 2 tbsp cornichons, finely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients for the tartare dressing with some salt and set aside.
- Peel the celeriac and, either finely slice it, then cut into matchsticks, or simply grate it coarsely. Mix the celeriac into the dressing until combined. Place piles of smoked trout, celeriac and rocket onto serving plates and drizzle everything with olive oil.