- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 413
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 60g
- Sugar Content: 54g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
Cheat’s banana & peanut brittle ice cream
- Melt the sugar in a small frying pan over a medium heat until caramelised. Add the peanuts, then immediately and carefully tip the brittle onto a piece of non-stick baking parchment and leave to cool.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for 1 min. Stir it well, then set aside.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and blitz in a food processor until they are the consistency of ice cream. Break the cooled brittle into shards and drizzle each bowl of ice cream with some melted chocolate. Mmm!
Ice cream recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has caster sugar, roasted salted peanut, dark chocolate and banana.