- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 463
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 78g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.34g
Cherry tomato & caper spaghetti
- spaghetti - 200g spaghetti
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, sliced
- chilli - 1 red or green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, or half tsp chilli powder
- cherry-tomato - 200g pack cherry tomatoes, halved
- caper - 2 tsp capers, roughly chopped
- parmesan - grated parmesan, to serve (optional)
- Boil the spaghetti. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and fry, stirring all the time, until golden. Add the chilli, tomatoes and capers and fry for a further 3-4 mins until the tomatoes start to break down.
- Add 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water to the tomatoes, then drain the pasta and return to the pan. Pour in the tomato sauce and toss everything together well. Serve as it is or sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.
Healthy pasta recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has spaghetti, olive oil, garlic clove, chilli, cherry tomato, caper and parmesan.