- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 376
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 40g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, roughly chopped
- paste - 4 tbsp korma paste
- chicken-breast - 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ground-almond - 50g ground almonds, plus extra to serve (optional)
- sultana - 4 tbsp sultanas
- chicken-stock - 400ml chicken stock
- golden-caster-sugar - 1/4 tsp golden caster sugar
- greek-yogurt - 150g pot 0% fat Greek yogurt
- coriander - small bunch coriander, chopped
- Put 1 chopped onion, 2 roughly chopped garlic cloves and a roughly chopped thumb-sized piece of ginger in a food processor and whizz to a paste.
- Tip the paste into a large high-sided frying pan with 3 tbsp water and cook for 5 mins. Add 4 tbsp korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins until aromatic.
- Stir 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, into the sauce. Add 50g ground almonds, 4 tbsp sultanas, 400ml chicken stock and 1/4 tsp golden caster sugar.
- Give everything a good mix, then cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in a 150g pot Greek yogurt and some seasoning, then scatter over a small bunch of chopped coriander and more ground almonds, if using. Serve with brown or white basmati rice.
Low-calorie dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has onion, garlic clove, ginger, paste, chicken breast, ground almond, sultana, chicken stock, golden caster sugar, greek yogurt and coriander.