- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 12 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 263
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Chocolate chip muffins Recipe
Kids' baking recipe for 12 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has self-raising flour, bicarbonate of soda, chocolate chips, golden caster sugar, egg, natural yogurt and unsalted butter.
- Egg - 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Natural Yogurt - 150ml natural yogurt
- Bicarbonate Of Soda - 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Unsalted Butter - 100g unsalted butter, melted
- Self Raising Flour - 250g self-raising flour
- Golden Caster Sugar - 100g golden caster sugar
- Chocolate Chips - 150g chocolate chips, milk, white, dark or a mix of all three
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases. Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl, then stir in the chocolate chips and sugar. Add the beaten eggs, yogurt and butter, and stir to combine. It doesn't matter if the mixture looks a bit lumpy, it's more important not to overmix or the muffins will turn out tough.
- Fill the paper cases and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown. Transfer to arackto cool - or eat slightly warm. Will keep for three days in an airtight container.