- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrate Content: 4g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.01g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- dark-chocolate - 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- milk-chocolate - 150g milk chocolate, chopped
- double-cream - 150ml double cream
- unsalted-butter - 50g unsalted butter
- cocoa-powder - cocoa powder, sprinkles, lustre powder, icing sugar, chopped nuts, for coating
- flavourless-oil - flavourless oil (such as sunflower), for shaping
- Put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl, then put the cream and butter in a pan and bring to a simmer. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir until it melts. Leave to cool, then chill in the fridge for 7 hrs.
- Put the coatings into separate bowls. To shape the truffles, lightly rub your hands with flavourless oil and roll teaspoons of the truffle mix between your palms - this can get messy!
- Gently roll the truffles in the bowl until evenly coated, then put in a box and chill.Store in the fridge in an airtight container for three days, or freeze for up to a month. Defrost in the fridge overnight.
Edible gift recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has dark chocolate, milk chocolate, double cream, unsalted butter, cocoa powder and flavourless oil.