- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 376
- Fat Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 46g
- Sugar Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Cinnamon crêpes with nut butter, sliced banana & raspberries
- bread-flour - 75g gluten-free brown bread flour
- ground-cinnamon - 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- medium-egg - 1 medium egg
- semi-skimmed-milk - 225ml semi-skimmed milk
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp rapeseed oil, for frying
- butter - 2 tbsp almond nut butter (make your own with recipe in 'goes well with', right)
- banana - 1 banana, sliced
- raspberries - 140g raspberries
- lemon - lemon wedges
- Tip the flour into a large mixing bowl with the cinnamon. Add the egg and milk, and whisk vigorously until you have a smooth pouring consistency.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a little of the oil. When the oil starts to heat, wipe most of it away with kitchen paper. Once the pan is hot, pour a small amount of the batter into the centre of the pan and swirl it to the sides of the pan in a thin layer. Leave to cook, untouched, for about 2 mins. When it is brown underneath, turn over and cook for 1 min more.
- Transfer to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter. Divide the warm pancakes between 2 plates and serve with the nut butter, banana, raspberries and lemon to assemble at the table.
Whole foods recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has bread flour, ground cinnamon, medium egg, semi-skimmed milk, rapeseed oil, butter, banana, raspberries and lemon.