- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 580
- Fat Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 44g
- Sodium Content: 1.71g
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a little for the dish
- beef-mince - 750g lean beef mince
- prosciutto - 90g pack prosciutto
- tomato-sauce - half quantity of our tomato sauce (see the recipe), or 800g passata
- beef-stock - 200ml hot beef stock
- nutmeg - a little grated nutmeg
- lasagne - 300g pack fresh lasagne sheets
- white-sauce - half quantity of our white sauce (see the recipe), or 520g ready-made sauce
- mozzarella - 125g ball mozzarella, torn into thin strips
- To make the meat sauce, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in afrying panand cook 750g lean beef mince in two batches for about 10 mins until browned all over.
- Finelychop4 slices of prosciutto from a 90g pack, then stir through the meat mixture.
- Pour over 800g passata or half our basictomato saucerecipe and 200ml hot beef stock. Add a little grated nutmeg, then season.
- Bring up to the boil, then simmer for 30 mins until the sauce looks rich.
- Heat oven to 180C/fan/160C/gas 4 and lightly oil an ovenproof dish (about 30 x 20cm).
- Spoon one third of the meat sauce into the dish, then cover with some fresh lasagne sheets from a 300g pack. Drizzle over roughly 130g ready-made or homemadewhite sauce.
- Repeat until you have 3 layers of pasta. Cover with the remaining 390g white sauce, making sure you can't see any pasta poking through.
- Scatter 125g torn mozzarella over the top.
- Arrange the rest of the prosciutto on top. Bake for 45 mins until the top is bubbling and lightly browned.
Lasagne recipe for 6 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has olive oil, beef mince, prosciutto, tomato sauce, beef stock, nutmeg, lasagne, white sauce and mozzarella.