- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 326
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 39g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 2.6g
- Sugar Content: 17g
Courgetti bolognese Recipe
Courgetti bolognese is a 200-400 calorie recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, turkey mince and onion.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Parmesan - grated pecorino or parmesan, to serve
- Basil Leaf - handful basil leaves
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Chopped Tomato - 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Carrot - 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- Courgette - 4 large courgettes
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Tomato Puree - 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Chicken Stock Cube - 2 chicken stock cubes
- Turkey Mince - 500g turkey mince (thigh or breast)
- Button Mushroom - 150g pack button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the turkey mince. Fry until browned, then scoop into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook on a low heat for 8-10 mins until tender. Then add the garlic, stirring for 1 min or so, followed by the carrot and the mushrooms, stirring for about 3 mins, until softened. Tip the turkey mince back into the pan, add the tomato puree, give everything a quick stir and tip in the chopped tomatoes. Fill 1 can with water and pour into the pan. Crumble over the chicken stock cubes and bring to the boil. Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer for about 1 hr, until the sauce has thickened and the veg is tender.
- When the bolognese is nearly ready, stir through the soy sauce and some seasoning.Spiralizeyour courgettes on the large noodle attachment. Heat a large frying pan with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and add your courgetti. Cook until slightly softened, for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and serve topped with the turkey bolognese, grated pecorino and basil leaves.