- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 410
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
Curried chicken & new potato traybake
- chicken-drumstick - 8 chicken drumsticks
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- garlic-paste - 1 tsp garlic paste
- ginger-paste - 1 tsp ginger paste
- garam-masala - 1 tsp garam masala
- turmeric - 1 tsp turmeric
- natural-yogurt - 150ml pot natural yogurt
- new-potato - 500g new potatoes, halved
- tomato - 4 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- red-onion - 1 red red onion, finely chopped
- coriander - small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl with 1 tbsp oil, the garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and 2 tbsp yogurt. Toss together with your hands until coated. Leave to marinate for at least 30 mins (can be left in the fridge overnight). Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Put the potatoes in a large roasting tin with the remaining oil and plenty of seasoning. Add the chicken drumsticks and bake for 40-45 mins until cooked and golden.
- Scatter the tomatoes, onion, coriander and some seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, with the remaining yogurt served on the side.
Healthy dinner recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has chicken drumstick, olive oil, garlic paste, ginger paste, garam masala, turmeric, natural yogurt, new potato, tomato, red onion and coriander.