- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 396
- Carbohydrate Content: 64g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1.88g
- Sugar Content: 0g
Easy risotto with bacon & peas Recipe
Easy risotto with bacon & peas is a Healthy rice recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has onion, olive oil and butter.
- Finely chop 1 onion. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil and a knob of butter in apan, add the onions and fry until lightly browned (about 7 minutes).
- Add 6 chopped rashers streaky bacon and fry for a further 5 minutes, until it starts to crisp.
- Add 300g risotto rice and 1l hot vegetable stock, and bring to the boil. Stir well, then reduce the heat and cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
- Stir in 100g frozen peas, add a little salt and pepper and cook for a further 3 minutes, until the peas are cooked.
- Serve sprinkled with freshlygratedparmesan and freshly ground black pepper.