- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 242
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Eerie eyeball pops
- madeira-cake - 100g/4oz madeira cake
- cookie - 100g Oreo cookie
- milk-chocolate - 100g bar milk chocolate, melted
- white-chocolate - 200g bar white chocolate, melted
- smarties - few Smarties and icing pens, to decorate
- wooden-skewer - 10 wooden skewers
- pumpkin - 1/2 small pumpkin or butternut squash, deseeded, to stand pops in
- Break the Madeira cake and cookies into the bowl of a food processor, pour in the melted milk chocolate and whizz to combine.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl, then use your hands to roll into about 10 walnut-sized balls. Chill for 2 hrs until really firm.
- Push a skewer into each ball, then carefully spoon the white chocolate over the cake balls to completely cover. Stand the cake pops in the pumpkin, then press a Smartie onto the surface while wet. Chill again until the chocolate has set. Before serving, using the icing pens, add a pupil to each Smartie and wiggly red veins to the eyeballs.
Halloween cake recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has madeira cake, cookie, milk chocolate, white chocolate, smarties, wooden skewer and pumpkin.