- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 312
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
- lemon-sole - 220g pack lemon sole goujons
- chipotle-paste - 1 tsp chipotle paste or harissa
- mayonnaise - 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- tortilla - 4 soft corn tortillas
- white-cabbage - 175g white cabbage, finely shredded
- coriander - good handful chopped coriander
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, finely chopped or sliced
- lime - juice 1 small lime, plus wedges to serve (optional)
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Space the goujons apart on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 mins, following pack instructions, until crispy. Meanwhile, mix the chipotle or harissa into the mayo, and warm the tortillas - they are best warmed over a gas flame.
- To make the salad, toss the cabbage, coriander and onion with the lime juice and some salt.
- Spread the tortillas with a little spicy mayo, then place the salad and fish down the centre. Top with a little more mayo, then fold and eat with your fingers. Serve with lime wedges, if you like.
Healthy takeaway recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has lemon sole, chipotle paste, mayonnaise, tortilla, white cabbage, coriander, red onion and lime.