- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 408
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Fat Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 1.56g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Fragrant pork & rice one-pot Recipe
Fragrant pork & rice one-pot is a One-pot recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has sausage, olive oil and onion.
- Coriander - 1/2 small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Chopped Tomato - 400g can chopped tomato
- Vegetable Stock - 850ml vegetable stock
- Ground Cumin - 2 tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- Sausage - 4-6 good-quality sausages
- Long Grain Rice - 140g long grain rice
- Split the sausage skins, squeeze out the meat, then roll it into small meatballs about the size of a large olive. Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan, then brown the meatballs well on all sides until cooked - you might need to do this in batches. Set the meatballs aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Soften for 5 mins, stir in the spices and rice, then cook for another min. Pour in the stock and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer, scraping up any sausagey bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for 10 mins until the rice is just cooked, then stir in the meatballs with some seasoning. Ladle into bowls, scatter with coriander and serve with crusty bread.