- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 525
- Carbohydrate Content: 93g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Fresh topped pizza Recipe
Fresh topped pizza is a Low FODMAP recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has gluten-free flour, salt and olive oil.
- Cherry Tomato - cherry tomato, halved
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Tomato - 210g jar tomato bruschetta topping (we used Napolina)
- Rocket - 70g pack rocket
- Balsamic Vinegar - balsamic vinegar
- Avocado - 1/2 avocado, thickly sliced
- Mozzarella - 140g mozzarella, thickly sliced
- Ham - 4 slices ham
- Rosemary - 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- Salt - 1/2 salt
- Gluten Free Flour - 200g gluten-free flour
- Fast Action Dried Yeast - 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Water - 125-150ml warm water
- Parma Ham - 4 slices Parma ham
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put the flour, salt, olive oil, yeast, rosemary and pepper into a food processor. Pulse until well mixed. With the motor running, add enough water to bring the flour to a soft, but not sticky dough. Tip onto a work surface and knead until it comes together.
- Halve the dough. If you only have one shelf in your oven and are cooking in batches, wrap one half in cling film. Roll out each half directly onto lightly oiled baking sheets into very thin 25cm/10in rounds. Do not form a rim at the edge. Spread the tomato topping over each piece of dough, almost to the edge. Leave to stand for 15 mins. Bake in the hot oven for 12-15 mins or until the dough is crisp.
- Lift each round onto a plate and serve warm. Pass the toppings around and let each diner assemble their own pizza.