- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 418
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 37g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Sodium Content: 3.48g
Greek pasta salad
- fusilli - 300g fusilli pasta spirals - or you can use farfalle (butterflies) or penne (quill tubes)
- spinach - 225g bag prepared fresh baby spinach
- tomato - 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- black-olive - 100g black olive (we bought kalamata from the deli counter)
- feta-cheese - 200g feta cheese, broken into rough chunks
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Tip the fusilli into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes. Throw in the spinach, stir well and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain into a colander or sieve and leave to drip-dry.
- Tip the tomatoes, olives and feta into a big bowl, grind lots of black pepper over and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss in the drained pasta and spinach, and let everyone help themselves.
Greek recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has fusilli, spinach, tomato, black olive, feta cheese and olive oil.Add to Favourites