- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 630
- Fat Content: 33g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Sugar Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Grilled aubergine tabbouleh
- oil - 2 tbsp garlic-infused oil
- aubergine - 1 large aubergine, diced
- couscous - 160g couscous
- cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, diced
- cherry-tomato - 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- mint - small pack mint, roughly chopped
- parsley - small pack parsley, roughly chopped
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- coconut-yogurt - 5 tbsp coconut yogurt
- tahini - 2 tbsp tahini
- maple-syrup - 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the aubergine. Cook for 10 mins until soft and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a large bowl and pour over 200ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave to stand for 5-6 mins. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and season to taste.
- When the couscous has absorbed all the water, fluff it up with a fork. Season and stir in the cucumber, tomatoes and herbs. Add half the dressing and toss to coat. Scatter over the aubergine and drizzle over the rest of the dressing to serve.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has oil, aubergine, couscous, cucumber, cherry tomato, mint, parsley, lemon, coconut yogurt, tahini and maple syrup.