- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 297
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 33g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
Grilled salmon tacos with chipotle lime yogurt
- garlic - 1 tsp garlic salt
- smoked-paprika - 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- sugar - good pinch of sugar
- salmon-fillet - 500g salmon fillet
- yogurt - 200ml fat-free yogurt
- chipotle-paste - 1 tbsp chipotle paste or hot chilli sauce
- lime - juice 1 lime
- tortilla - 8 small soft flour tortillas, warmed
- green-cabbage - 1/4 small green cabbage, finely shredded
- coriander - small bunch coriander, picked into sprigs
- jalapeno-chilli - few pickled jalapeno chillies, sliced
- lime - lime wedges, to serve
- chilli-sauce - hot chilli sauce to serve, (optional)
- Rub the garlic salt, paprika, sugar and some seasoning into the flesh of the salmon fillet. Heat grill to high.
- Mix the yogurt, chipotle paste or hot sauce and lime juice together in a bowl with some seasoning, and set aside. Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with foil and grill, skin-side down, for 7-8 mins until cooked through. Remove from the grill and carefully peel off and discard the skin.
- Flake the salmon into large chunks and serve with the warmed tortillas, chipotle yogurt, shredded cabbage, coriander, jalapenos and lime wedges. Add a shake of hot sauce, if you like it spicy.
Holiday-at-home recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has garlic, smoked paprika, sugar, salmon fillet, yogurt, chipotle paste, lime, tortilla, green cabbage, coriander, jalapeno chilli, lime and chilli sauce.