- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 579
- Fat Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 17g
- Protein Content: 45g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Haddock with cannellini beans & artichokes
- cannellini-bean - 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- lemon - 1 small lemon, zested and juiced
- garlic-clove - small garlic clove, grated
- parsley - 1 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- haddock - 1 skinless haddock fillet
- artichoke - 2 artichokes from a can, drained and halved
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a bowl, mix the beans, zest and juice of half the lemon, the garlic and parsley. Stir through 1 tbsp olive oil and season to taste. Very lightly crush the beans with the back of a wooden spoon, keeping some of them whole.
- Cut a large square of baking parchment, spoon the beans onto the centre and top with the fish. Scatter the artichokes around the fish, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, squeeze a little lemon juice over and season well. Bring both sides of the parchment upwards and fold together to create a tight seal, then twist the ends tightly (like a giant sweet).
- Put the fish on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 13-15 mins or until the fish is just cooked.
600 calorie meal recipe for 1 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has cannellini bean, lemon, garlic clove, parsley, olive oil, haddock and artichoke.