- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 682
- Fat Content: 44g
- Saturated Fat Content: 22g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 36g
- Sodium Content: 4g
Halloumi with broccoli tabbouleh & honey-harissa dressing
- couscous - 140g couscous
- broccoli - 300g broccoli florets
- spring-onion - 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- cherry-tomato - 150g cherry tomato, quartered
- parsley - large bunch parsley, finely chopped
- mint - small bunch mint, finely chopped
- lemon - juice 2 lemons, zest of 1/2 lemon
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- harissa - 1 1/2 tbsp harissa
- clear-honey - 1 tbsp clear honey
- halloumi-cheese - 2 x 250g packs halloumi cheese, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- flaked-almond - 25g toasted flaked almond
- Put the couscous into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover with cling film and set aside for 5 mins.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 mins, then drain well. Cut it into small pieces or blitz it in a food processor.
- Fork the broccoli, spring onions, tomatoes, herbs, lemon zest, the juice of 1 1/2 lemons and 2 tbsp oil through the couscous. Season and mix well.
- To make the dressing, combine the harissa, honey, remaining lemon juice and oil, and some seasoning.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the halloumi for 1-2 mins on each side until golden. Divide the couscous between the plates, top with the halloumi slices and dressing, then scatter over the almonds.
15-minute meal recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has couscous, broccoli, spring onion, cherry tomato, parsley, mint, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, harissa, clear honey, halloumi cheese and flaked almond.