- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 291
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.58g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Healthy Halloween pizzas Recipe
Healthy Halloween pizzas is a Halloween recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has strong white flour, strong wholewheat flour and dried yeast.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cherry Tomatoes - handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil Leaves - handful basil leaves, to serve
- Passata - 300g passata
- Mozzarella - 75g grated mozzarella
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
- Strong White Flour - 200g strong white flour
- Olives - 10 black olives
- Strong Wholewheat Flour - 200g strong wholewheat flour
- Dried Yeast - 1 tsp or 7g sachet easy-blend dried yeast
- Warm Water - 250ml warm water
- Mix the flours and yeast with a pinch of salt in a food processor fitted with a dough blade, or combine in a bowl. Pour in the water and mix to a soft dough, then work for 1 min in a processor or 5 mins by hand. Remove the dough, divide into 4 pieces and roll out on a lightly floured surface to rounds about 15cm across. Lift onto heavily oiled baking sheets.
- Mix the passata with the garlic, oil and a little seasoning. Spread over the dough to within 2cm of the edges. Scatter with the mozzarella. Halve the olives and tomatoes. Place an olive in the centre of each pizza to make the spider's body. Cut the rest into little legs and arrange them around the spider bodies. Dot the tomatoes here and there. Leave to rise for 20 mins. Heat oven to 240C/ fan 220C/gas 9 or the highest setting.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 mins until crisp and golden around the edges. Scatter with the basil to serve.